Todoist is an excellent productivity tool that helps you stay organized and on top of your tasks. However, if you feel that it no longer serves your needs, you may want to cancel your subscription. Cancelling your Todoist subscription is a straightforward process, but it can be confusing if you’re not sure where to start.
Whether you’re cancelling because you’re switching to a different tool or because you no longer need the features that Todoist offers, we’ve got you covered. We’ll also provide you with some tips on how to make the most out of your Todoist subscription before cancelling it. So, let’s get started!
How to Cancel Your Todoist Pro Subscription
Canceling your Pro subscription involves stopping the automatic renewal of your Pro plan. The steps vary based on the payment method used:
For Card Payments:
- Visit https://todoist.com and log in to your Todoist account.
- Click on your avatar in the top-right corner and choose Settings.
- Select the Subscription tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Cancel Plan button and confirm the cancellation by clicking Yes, cancel.
For App Store Subscriptions:
- Access your Apple ID in iTunes or the App Store.
- Choose the “Subscriptions” option.
- Manually cancel the auto-renewal for the Todoist Pro subscription.
For Google Play Subscriptions:
- Review your Google Play account for any existing Todoist recurring subscriptions.
- If a subscription is present, remove it directly from your account.
For Microsoft Store Payments:
Todoist Pro payments made via the Microsoft Store do not auto-renew, so no additional action is required.
About The Subscription Fee Of Todoist
Todoist is a time-management and task-tracking application that is popular among professionals, students, and individuals who prioritize productivity. The app has both a free and a premium version, and the latter requires a subscription fee.
The subscription fee for Todoist is $3 per month if billed annually, which translates to $36 per year. However, if you opt for monthly billing, the fee is $4 per month, which adds up to $48 per year. This fee gives you access to additional features that are not available on the free version, such as:
- Comments and file attachments: You can discuss tasks with your team members, attach files and documents, and collaborate more effectively.
- Labels and filters: You can organize your tasks by assigning labels to them, and filter them by their priority, due date, and other criteria.
- Reminders and notifications: You can set reminders for important tasks, receive notifications on the app or via email, and stay on top of your to-do list.
- Productivity metrics: You can track your productivity over time, get insights into your work habits, and make data-driven decisions.
If you are a student or a teacher, you can get a 50% discount on the subscription fee by verifying your academic status. Moreover, if you are a member of a non-profit organization, you can apply for a free Todoist Business account, which includes all the premium features and allows you to collaborate with up to 50 team members.
Overall, the subscription fee of Todoist is reasonable and provides value for money, especially if you use the app frequently and rely on its features to manage your tasks and projects. The app is available on multiple platforms, including web, desktop, mobile, and smartwatch, and offers seamless synchronization across devices. By paying the subscription fee, you can unlock the full potential of Todoist and boost your productivity to new heights.
Consider Alternatives Of Todoist
Todoist is a great task management tool that helps users stay organized and productive. However, it may not be the only option available in the market. Here are a few alternative task management tools worth considering:
- Trello: Trello is a popular project management tool that allows users to create tasks and organize them through cards and boards. It follows a visual approach that helps users get a clear picture of their tasks and priorities.
- Asana: Asana is a cloud-based task management tool that offers a wide range of features, including task tracking, collaboration, and project management. It is ideal for teams that work remotely as it allows for easy communication and collaboration.
- Wunderlist: Wunderlist is a simple and easy-to-use task management tool that allows users to create tasks and set reminders. It also provides users with the ability to collaborate with others and share tasks.
- Any.do: Any.do is a task management and to-do list app that allows users to create tasks and set reminders. It offers a simple and intuitive interface, making it easy to use for even the most tech-challenged individuals.
Each of these alternatives offers unique features and benefits that can help users manage their tasks more efficiently. Some may prefer Todoist over the others, while some may find a better fit with Trello, Asana, Wunderlist or Any.do. It’s important to explore different options and find the one that works best for your needs and preferences.