Moz Pro has long been a trusted ally for businesses and digital marketers, providing invaluable SEO insights and tools to optimize their online presence. However, there may come a time when you feel the need to cancel your Moz Pro Base Plan or free trial, be it due to a change in strategy or a desire to explore alternative platforms.
In such cases, navigating the cancellation process can seem like a daunting task. But worry not, as we’re here to guide you every step of the way. In this blog post, we’ll share a comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide on canceling your Moz Pro Base Plan or free trial subscription, ensuring a seamless and stress-free experience. So, let’s embark on this journey together and make the cancellation process a breeze.
How To Cancel Your Moz Pro Base Plan or Free Trial
Follow these simple steps to cancel the renewal of your Moz Pro paid plan or Moz Pro free trial subscription:
- Visit the Subscriptions page on the Moz website while logged into your account.
- On the Subscriptions page, select “Cancel Plan” to initiate the cancellation process.
- Complete the survey provided. Your feedback will help Moz identify areas for improvement. Please note that your subscription will not be considered canceled until you complete step 4.
- Click “Next” to proceed with the cancellation.
- To finalize the cancellation, click “Yes, confirm cancellation.”
- Finally, click “Return to your subscription page” to go back to the main Subscriptions page.
It is recommended to change these settings at least 1 day prior to your renewal date to avoid any unexpected charges.
Once you cancel your renewal, you will not be charged in the future. However, you will still have access to the remainder of your free trial or the period you have already paid for.
What about the Campaign Data After Cancellation
When you decide to cancel your Moz subscription, it’s essential to understand the implications for your campaign data. Upon cancellation, your campaigns will be archived, meaning no new data will be collected. Moz retains your data for 12 update cycles, which translates to 12 weeks for weekly updates and 12 months for monthly data.
While Moz stores your historical ranking data and link data indefinitely, you’ll lose access to your reports after cancellation. To avoid any inconvenience, it’s advisable to export your data and reports before canceling your plan. Should you wish to regain access to your campaign data in the future, you’ll need to reactivate your subscription and restore your archived campaigns.
About The Subscription Fee Of Moz
Moz is a well-known search engine optimization (SEO) tool that helps businesses and websites improve their online presence. One of the main features of Moz is its subscription-based service. The subscription fees for Moz are based on the plan that you choose, as well as the length of your subscription.
There are several different plans available for Moz subscribers, depending on the level of service you require. The most basic plan is the Standard Plan, which costs $99 per month when paid on a monthly basis, or $79 per month when paid annually. This plan includes access to Moz’s keyword research tools, link research tools, and on-page optimization tools.
The Medium Plan is the next level up, and is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses. This plan costs $179 per month when paid on a monthly basis, or $143 per month when paid annually. This plan includes everything in the Standard Plan, as well as access to Moz’s site audit and tracking tools.
For larger businesses and enterprises, the Large Plan is the best option. This plan costs $249 per month when paid on a monthly basis, or $199 per month when paid annually. This plan includes everything in the Medium Plan, as well as access to Moz’s custom reports and advanced analytics tools.
- The monthly subscription fee for Moz’s Standard Plan is $99
- The annual subscription fee for Moz’s Standard Plan is $79 per month
- The monthly subscription fee for Moz’s Medium Plan is $179
- The annual subscription fee for Moz’s Medium Plan is $143 per month
- The monthly subscription fee for Moz’s Large Plan is $249
- The annual subscription fee for Moz’s Large Plan is $199 per month
It’s worth noting that Moz also offers a free trial of its services, which allows you to test out the platform before committing to a subscription. Additionally, Moz occasionally offers discounts or promotions on its subscription plans, so it pays to keep an eye out for these opportunities.
Overall, the subscription fees for Moz may seem high to some businesses, but the platform’s many features and tools can be invaluable for improving your website’s SEO and online visibility. By choosing the right plan for your business’s needs and budget, you can make the most of Moz’s powerful tools and take your online presence to the next level.
Why Moz charged my card?
If you’ve canceled your Moz account but find that your card has been charged, it’s likely due to the timing of your cancellation. To prevent any charges, you must cancel your subscription at least 1 day prior to the renewal date. Canceling on the renewal date itself may result in a charge to your card.
In the event that your card has been charged unintentionally, reach out to Moz’s support team at [email protected]. To expedite the process, include the following information in your email: full name on the credit card, the last four digits of the credit card, the date of the charge, and the amount of the charge. Providing this information will help the Moz team locate the charge and resolve the issue swiftly.
Consider Alternatives Of Moz
While Moz is a popular SEO tool, it is important for businesses to consider alternatives to determine which one best suits their needs. Some alternatives to Moz include:
- Ahrefs: A popular SEO tool that offers features like keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis.
- SEMrush: Another popular SEO tool that provides features like keyword research, site audit, and competitor analysis.
- HubSpot: While mainly a CRM software, HubSpot also offers SEO features like keyword research, content optimization, and rank tracking.
- Raven Tools: A digital marketing tool that includes SEO features like website analysis, keyword research, and link building.
- BuzzSumo: A content marketing tool that allows businesses to search for popular content and track competitor performance.
When considering alternatives to Moz, businesses should evaluate the pricing, features, and usability of each tool to determine which one best fits their needs and budget.