There comes a time when you find yourself contemplating whether to continue with a particular service or not. Maybe your needs have changed, or perhaps you’ve found an alternative that suits you better.
If you’re currently using Jotform and have decided it’s time to bid farewell to your subscription, fear not! We have meticulously crafted this comprehensive guide to help you through the process, ensuring you navigate each step with grace and accuracy.
How To Cancel Jotform Subscription
In this guide, I will walk you through the process of canceling your Jotform subscription and switching back to the Starter (Free) Plan. The steps are simple and easy to follow, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- Log in to your Jotform account.
- Once logged in, locate your avatar at the top right corner of the page. Hover your cursor over the avatar, and a dropdown menu will appear. Click on the “Settings” option to access your account settings.
- Locate and click on the “Billing” tab to access your subscription and billing information.
- In the Billing section, find the “Change Plan” button and click on it. This will allow you to view and select different subscription plans.
- Locate and click on the “Starter (Free) Plan” to initiate the process of canceling your current subscription.
- A pop-up window will appear, providing additional information and instructions about downgrading your subscription. Carefully read the information and follow the instructions to proceed with canceling your plan or switching back to the “Free” account.
What You Need to Know Before Canceling
Key Points to Consider Before Canceling Your Jotform Subscription:
- Billing after cancellation: Once you confirm the cancellation of your subscription, Jotform will stop billing your account on the Next Billing Date. There will be no further charges for the subscription after this point.
- Paid status period: Even after you’ve canceled your subscription, your account will remain in its paid status (Bronze, Silver, Gold) for the period you have already paid. This means that you’ll continue to enjoy the benefits of your subscription plan until its expiration date.
- Automatic downgrade to Starter (Free) Plan: Upon the expiration of your paid subscription, your account will automatically downgrade to the Starter (Free) Plan. This will happen on the subscription expiration date, which is usually the same as the Next Billing Date found in the Billing page.
- Subscription expiration date: Your subscription expiration date is an important piece of information to keep in mind. This date is usually indicated as the Next Billing Date on the Billing page of your account.
- PayPal subscriptions: If you’ve paid for your Jotform subscription directly through PayPal, you may need to cancel the subscription within your PayPal account. For this specific process, you can follow the guide provided in this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/336-how-can-i-cancel-my-paypal-subscription/
About The Subscription Fee Of Jotform
JotForm is one of the most popular form-building tools on the internet, allowing businesses and individuals to create custom forms and surveys with ease. While JotForm does offer a free version of its service with limited features, many users opt to subscribe to one of the company’s paid plans to unlock more advanced features and capabilities. Here’s everything you need to know about JotForm’s subscription fees:
- Basic Plan – $19/month: This plan is aimed at small businesses and individuals who need more capabilities than the free version but don’t have a lot of complex needs. It includes up to 1,000 submissions per month, unlimited forms, and 5GB of storage.
- Bronze Plan – $39/month: This plan is geared towards businesses with moderate form-building needs. It includes up to 10,000 submissions per month, unlimited forms, and 25GB of storage.
- Silver Plan – $99/month: This plan is ideal for businesses that need to collect and manage a large amount of data. It includes up to 100,000 submissions per month, unlimited forms, and 100GB of storage.
- Gold Plan – $199/month: This plan is designed for large organizations with significant form-building needs. It includes up to 1 million submissions per month, unlimited forms, and 1TB of storage.
One thing to keep in mind when considering JotForm’s subscription fees is that all plans come with a 30-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. This allows users to try out the paid version of JotForm and determine if it meets their needs without the risk of losing their investment.
Additionally, each plan comes with a different set of features and capabilities beyond just the submission and storage limits. Users can review the full list of features on the JotForm website to determine which plan is right for them.
Finally, it’s worth noting that JotForm occasionally offers discounts and promotions for its subscriptions, particularly around major holidays like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Users can check the JotForm website or sign up for the company’s email newsletter to stay informed about any current deals.
Consider Alternatives Of Jotform
As a web-based form builder, JotForm is a popular tool for creating online forms and surveys for various purposes. However, there are other alternatives available that may suit user needs better, have more robust features or a more user-friendly interface. Here are a few alternatives to consider:
- Typeform: Typeform offers a unique approach to forms and surveys with beautiful and interactive designs. The platform is easy to use and has a range of customizable templates. Typeform’s advanced features allow for branching logic, hidden fields, and even payments in the forms.
- Formstack: With features like conditional logic, integrations with popular tools, and powerful reporting, Formstack is a great alternative to JotForm. It also offers HIPAA compliance for healthcare providers who need a secure way to collect sensitive information.
- Google Forms: Google Forms is a free and basic option for creating online forms with simple designs and limited features. This tool integrates well with other Google products, making it a convenient option for those who already use Google Workspace products.
- Wufoo: With an intuitive drag-and-drop interface and a range of customizable templates, Wufoo is another suitable alternative. It allows you to create forms with conditional logic, custom branding, and even image uploads.
- Gravity Forms: For WordPress users, Gravity Forms offers reliability and robust features for creating professional-looking forms. It comes with a visual form editor, conditional logic, and integrations with third-party tools like PayPal, Stripe, and MailChimp.
Ultimately, the best alternative to JotForm depends on the user’s needs and preferences. It’s worth exploring a few options and testing out their features to see which one is the best fit.