If you’ve been enjoying your Japan Crate subscription but have decided that it’s time to cancel, don’t worry! Cancelling your Japan Crate subscription is a straightforward process. Whether you’re looking to take a break from receiving monthly Japanese snacks or simply need to adjust your subscription, this guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to cancel your Japan Crate subscription. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to navigate the cancellation process smoothly and effectively, ensuring that your subscription is canceled as desired.
Steps Of Cancelling Japan Crate Subscription
To cancel your Japan Crate subscription, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the Japan Crate website (www.japancrate.com).
- Locate the “My Account” option and Click on “My Subscription”.
- On the “Subscription” page, you should see a list or a rectangular box displaying your current Japan Crate subscription information. Click on it to access the specific subscription details.
- Scroll down the subscription details page until you find the “Cancel Subscription” button and click on it.
- Select a reason for canceling your subscription. Choose the most appropriate reason from the provided options. This feedback helps them understand how they can improve their service.
- After selecting a reason, click on the “Cancel” or “Confirm” button to proceed with canceling your Japan Crate subscription.
About Japan Crate
Japan Crate is a subscription service that delivers a monthly box filled with a variety of Japanese snacks, candies, and beverages right to your doorstep. The company aims to provide a unique and exciting experience by curating a selection of popular and exclusive treats from Japan.
Here are some key features and details about Japan Crate subscription:
- Snack Variety: Each Japan Crate box contains a diverse assortment of snacks, ranging from traditional Japanese treats to popular and trendy snacks. You can expect to find a combination of sweet, savory, sour, and even limited edition flavors in every box.
- Subscription Options: Japan Crate offers different subscription plans to suit your preferences. They have three main subscription tiers: Mini, Original, and Premium. The Mini crate includes 5 items, the Original crate has 10 items, and the Premium crate contains 18-20 items. You can choose the plan that best fits your snacking desires.
- Exclusive Items: Japan Crate often collaborates with popular Japanese brands to bring exclusive items that are not easily accessible outside of Japan. This gives subscribers the opportunity to try unique snacks and beverages that are not commonly found in their local stores.
- Theme and Curation: Each month, Japan Crate selects a theme for their boxes. This theme influences the selection of snacks and candies included in that particular month’s crate, adding an element of surprise and anticipation for subscribers. It could be anything from seasonal themes to specific cultural or flavor-based themes.
- Japanese Culture and Information: Japan Crate provides information about the snacks included in their boxes, including descriptions, ingredients, and sometimes even fun facts about Japanese culture. This allows subscribers to learn more about the treats they are enjoying and gain insights into Japanese food and snack culture.
- Convenience and Delivery: Japan Crate takes care of the hassle of sourcing and shipping Japanese snacks directly to your doorstep. Subscribers can enjoy the convenience of discovering new and delicious treats without needing to search for them or import them themselves.
- Gift Options: Japan Crate subscriptions make great gifts for friends, family, or anyone who enjoys exploring different snack flavors. They offer gift subscriptions that can be sent to a recipient’s address along with a personalized message.
Consider Alternatives Of Japan Crate
Japan Crate is a popular monthly subscription box service that delivers various Japanese snacks and treats to your door. However, if you’re looking for alternatives or want to try something different, there are plenty of options available. Here are some of the best alternatives to Japan Crate:
- TokyoTreat: This is a monthly subscription service that delivers Japanese snacks and candy. TokyoTreat offers three different box sizes with varying amounts of treats to choose from. They also include a “cultural” snack that represents the season or upcoming holiday in Japan.
- Snakku: Snakku is a Japanese snack subscription box that includes unique and high-quality snacks that are not commonly found in the United States. They offer two box sizes, which include a mix of sweet and savory snacks.
- Bokksu: Bokksu delivers authentic Japanese snacks and tea directly from Japan. Each box includes a variety of sweet and savory treats that are curated around a monthly theme. They also include a booklet that explains the cultural and historical significance of each snack.
- Doki Doki Crate: Doki Doki Crate is a monthly subscription box that delivers kawaii (cute) Japanese products. The box includes a variety of items such as plushies, stationary, and accessories.
- Cratejoy: Cratejoy is a platform that offers customizable subscription boxes for various interests, including Japanese snacks. You can choose from a variety of different subscription boxes that offer unique snacks or a mix of Japanese and other international treats.