In today’s fast-paced digital world, having a reliable internet connection is essential. However, there may come a time when you need to cancel your current broadband subscription, be it due to a change in your personal circumstances or a switch to a different provider.
If you’re a Hyperoptic customer looking to cancel your broadband subscription, this step-by-step guide will help you navigate the process smoothly and efficiently. With clear instructions on how to contact customer service, provide the necessary information, and confirm your cancellation, you’ll be able to successfully terminate your contract with ease.
How To Cancel Hyperoptic Broadband Subscription
Choose whether you want to cancel your Hyperoptic broadband subscription by calling customer service or sending an email.
Call customer service
- If you choose to call, dial 0333 332 1111 to reach Hyperoptic’s customer service.
- Politely ask to speak with a representative who can help you with your cancellation request.
- Provide your contract number and customer details
- Ask the representative to cancel your broadband contract. Be clear and specific about your cancellation request.
- Request a confirmation email to document your cancellation request.
Alternative Method: Email Hyperoptic
Email [email protected] and ask them to cancel your account.
Note: You may be asked to pay a cancellation fee, depending on the terms of your contract. Make sure to review your contract and be aware of any potential fees before proceeding with your cancellation request.
About The Subscription Fee Of Hyperoptic
When it comes to selecting an internet service provider, there are always plenty of options to choose from. One particular provider that has been gaining a lot of attention in recent years is Hyperoptic. Known for its lightning-fast speeds and reliable service, Hyperoptic offers a range of subscription plans for customers to choose from.
Of course, with any internet provider, the cost of the subscription is a major factor in deciding which plan to choose. So, what does it cost to subscribe to Hyperoptic? Let’s take a closer look at the pricing options:
- 20 Mbps plan: This is the entry-level plan offered by Hyperoptic, and it provides download speeds of up to 20 Mbps. The subscription fee for this plan is £22 per month.
- 50 Mbps plan: The next tier up is the 50 Mbps plan, which offers faster download speeds of up to 50 Mbps. This plan costs £26 per month.
- 150 Mbps plan: For those who need even faster speeds, the 150 Mbps plan might be the best option. With download speeds of up to 150 Mbps, this plan costs £32 per month.
- 1 Gbps plan: Finally, the top-tier plan offered by Hyperoptic is the 1 Gbps plan, which provides blazing-fast download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. Of course, this speed comes with a higher price tag, and the subscription fee for this plan is £60 per month.
Overall, the subscription fees for Hyperoptic are relatively competitive, especially when you consider the lightning-fast speeds that are offered. Additionally, customers can save money by signing up for longer contracts, with annual and bi-annual options available.
Does Hyperoptic Have A Cancellation Fee?
When it comes to canceling your Hyperoptic broadband subscription, it’s important to be aware of any potential fees you may incur during the process. Hyperoptic’s cancellation policy is outlined in their Terms of Service, which details the charges you may face depending on your subscription type and the timing of your cancellation request.
If you are on a 12-month minimum package and decide to terminate your contract before the commitment period has expired, cancellation fees will be applied. These charges include the cost for each remaining month on your package, as well as any outstanding fees you have yet to pay.
For customers who are on a monthly rolling package, Hyperoptic still requires a 30-day notice for cancellation. This means that if you decide to cancel your subscription, you’ll need to inform Hyperoptic at least 30 days in advance. Failure to do so may result in additional charges.
To avoid any unexpected fees, it’s important to review your contract and understand the terms of your subscription before proceeding with your cancellation request. By familiarizing yourself with Hyperoptic’s cancellation policy, you can ensure a hassle-free and cost-effective termination of your broadband service.
Consider Alternatives Of Hyperoptic
When it comes to high-speed internet services, Hyperoptic is one of the names that often comes to mind. However, it’s important to consider alternatives before committing to a specific provider. Here are some potential alternatives to Hyperoptic that you might want to explore:
- BT: With over 9 million customers, BT is one of the largest internet service providers in the UK. They offer a range of broadband packages with speeds of up to 900Mbps.
- Vodafone: Vodafone offers both broadband and mobile services, making it a convenient option if you are looking for a comprehensive package. They offer speeds of up to 900Mbps with unlimited data usage.
- TalkTalk: TalkTalk is known for its affordable broadband packages, with speeds of up to 67Mbps. They also offer a range of TV and phone packages to suit different needs.
- Sky: Sky offers fast broadband speeds of up to 145Mbps, along with a range of TV and phone packages. They also offer a Wi-Fi guarantee, ensuring that you get a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home.
- Virgin Media: Virgin Media is another popular high-speed internet provider, offering speeds of up to 1140Mbps. They also offer TV and phone packages, making them a convenient one-stop-shop for all your entertainment needs.
- Plusnet: Plusnet is known for its excellent customer service, and offers a range of broadband packages with speeds of up to 66Mbps. They also offer a range of phone and TV packages.
Ultimately, the right provider for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. Be sure to compare packages and read reviews before making a decision.