This is a video review I made of the #VR_Box 2 #virtual_reality #glasses.
Read my full review of the VR Box 2.0 virtual reality headset:
Here are several links to purchase this item online:
https://amzn.to/2M8oHaC (Amazon US)
https://amzn.to/2S4UbnS (Amazon UK)
https://amzn.to/2R724EZ (Amazon Deutschland)
https://amzn.to/2AVCLAE (Amazon France)
https://amzn.to/2JwZfNM (Amazon Canada)
https://amzn.to/2AWrbFc (Amazon Italy)
https://amzn.to/2S0FqT9 (Amazon España)
I had to figure out if the buzz about the up and coming Virtual reality glasses trend is justified, and decided to review the most common models available.
The brand: N/A
The model: VR Box 2.0 (2nd generation).
– Better design compared to the 1st generation, including the moving front panel (which was a problem in my mind in the previous generation)
– It gives good experience of VR / 3D.
– Great built quality.
– It is very comfortable to wear, not heavy as expected (approx. 300 grams).
– Seller did not send them with a box, which is a bit disappointing.
– There is no button that allows you to control the smartphone while it is placed inside the VR glasses (such as the magnet in the Google Cardboard). You can always use a Bluetooth controller to control the smartphone, yet this button is something basic that should be included (I was not aware about the magnet from the Google Cardboard while making this video review).
Q: What size of smartphones will fit these VR glasses?
A: 3.5″ – 6.0″ Smart Phones (which can be iPhone x, Samsung Galaxy Sx, LG Gx, etc.).
Q: In the front panel the VR glasses have door/window – What is that for?
A: The door/window in the front panel allows using the smartphone’s camera for AR (Augmented Reality) content.
*** I became aware of that only AFTER I did the video and I added this information later on.
Q: Can I connect wired headphones to these VR Glasses?
A: Yes you can! You can connect wired headphones by inserting the cable through the holes on the side of the VR glasses.
Q: Can I use the VR Box 2 with no headphones?
A: Yes, but it will sound like you put the smartphone inside a box. The experience is much better with stereophonic headphones.
Q: I am wearing eye glasses… Will the VR glasses fit me?
A: I think this will not be convenient to wear glasses while using the VR glasses, But Inside the VR glasses there are lenses which you can adjust in order to see the best possible way.
Q: Can you recommend me about games and videos to use with vr glasses?
A: I gathered below some links to help you get started with it:
(*) Well the game I personally like the most, and this is what I try when I test the VR glasses each time is ” InMind VR” – Here is the link to “InMind VR”:
(*) Here is a link with many free VR games:
(*) Here is a link to Apps for Google Cardboard on the Google Play store:
(*) Here is a link to 360 videos on YouTube:
Here is the description of this item:
VR BOX 2 Head Mount Virtual Reality VR Headset with Bluetooth Remote Control and Blu-ray Proof Toughened Glass for 3.5 – 6.0 inch Smartphones
For further questions about this write them down and I will do my best to answer you.
I invite you to:
– Like this video!
– Subscribe “Original Video Reviews” YouTube channel – https://goo.gl/6ZYATi
– Subscribe “OVR Fashion” YouTube channel – https://goo.gl/wk0IPH
– Subscribe “OVR Kids” YouTube channel – https://goo.gl/tmaAfj
– Like my Facebook Page – https://goo.gl/ndUWsq
– Follow my Google+ page – https://goo.gl/kOTXTF
– Follow my Twitter account – https://goo.gl/0LdOHl
– Follow my Instagram account – https://goo.gl/FlaC9f
The description to this video includes affiliated links. This means that if you choose to purchase via these links, I will receive a small commission that will help me to keep making more quality video reviews. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll pay more money because of that, as my interest is to find the best deals for my viewers. Thank you for your understanding.